Althought development is in its initial stage and there are known bugs, the following completion scenarios are supported:
- Package, classes and interfaces names from the project classpath
- Engine scope Rhino object and function names
- Fields, methods and constructors names of Rhino objects
- Static methods invocation
- Inline interface implementation
- Methods signature with parameter type guessing
The plugin now allows to use a customized set of rules and even different ScriptEngine simply by class extension. This means that anybody can extend it to suit a Rhino interpreted language, which is the next thing I'm into.